To register to vote in Arkansas, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be an Arkansas resident (residing in Arkansas at least 31 days prior to the first election in which you will vote).
- Be age 18 or turn 18 on or before the next election.
- Not be a convicted felon whose sentence has not been discharged or pardoned.
- Not be presently adjudged as mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Not be registered elsewhere - in another county in Arkansas or another state.
- Your voter registration form must be dropped off or postmarked by the deadline.
Register to Vote in Arkansas