To be eligible to register to vote in Florida, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America;
- Be a Florida resident;
- Be 18 years old (you may pre-register to vote if you are 17 years old or have received a valid Florida driver's license, whichever occurs earlier);
- Not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state;
- Not have been convicted of a felony without your civil rights having been restored; and
- Provide your current and valid Florida driver's license number or Florida identification card number. You must provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number if you do not have a Florida driver's license number or a Florida identification card number. If you do not have any of these items, you must mark the box indicated on the Voter Registration Application as "NONE."
- Your voter registration form must be dropped off or postmarked by the deadline.
Register to Vote in Florida