In order to vote in Idaho, you must be:
- A Citizen of the United States;
- 18 years of age, or older;
- A resident in the state and in the county for thirty (30) days prior to Election Day.
- Registered as required by law.
- Your voter registration form must be dropped off or postmarked by the deadline.
Please note: any person who is eligible to vote may register on election day by appearing in person at the polling place for the precinct in which he/she maintains residence and:
- By completing a registration card.
- Making an oath in the form prescribed by the Secretary of State.
- Providing any document which contains a valid address in the precinct.
- Providing a photo ID card.
Register to Vote in Idaho