To be eligible to vote in Nebraska, you must:
- Be a United States Citizen;
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November;
- Live in the State of Nebraska;
- Have not been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, at least two years have passed since the completion of your sentence for the felony including any parole term;
- Have not been officially found to be mentally incompetent.
- Your voter registration form must be dropped off or postmarked by the deadline.
Register to Vote in Nebraska