In order to register to vote in Wyoming, you must meet the following qualifications:
- 18 years of age on Election Day;
- U.S. Citizen;
- Resident of Wyoming and the precinct in which you register;
- Withdraw voter registration from any other jurisdiction, if applicable;
- Present a valid Wyoming Driver License if you have one and if not; provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number. (If you have neither, please indicate this on the Voter Registration Application form).
- Not been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, has had civil or voting rights restored.
- Nor adjudicated mentally incompetent.
- Your voter registration form must be dropped off or postmarked by the deadline.
Register to Vote in Wyoming